In order for a online purchase to work properly you need to turn off the pop-ups blocker. For instance, the pop-up to connect you to the bank for you to proceed with payment process will be blocked if you do not disable your browser’s pop-ups blocker.
- Click Internet Explorer for the pictorial illustration of how to turn off pop-ups blocker;
- Click Google Chrome for the pictorial illustration of how to turn off pop-ups blocker;
- Click Mozilla Firefox for the pictorial illustration of how to turn off pop-ups blocker;
2) Click here for a pictorial illustration of how to choose trip and payment option.
3) Payment Options
You will receive a Boarding Code with ticket details within 15 minutes after the end of successful payment process. Click here for sample of Boarding Code. To check for for your Boarding Code in your member account kindly look for Active Ticket, located inside the Member Profile of your member account.
If the payment has been successfully made but you do not receive the Boarding Code then the following are what you need to do:
- Wait for approximately 15-20 minutes while our system will check with bank on payment status. Boarding code will be issued once confirmation from bank reach our system. To avoid making double payment please do not attempt to make any purchase again during this period;
again for Boarding Code;
- If you still fail to get the Boarding Code then kindly send an email, stated with your transaction payment code/ID (Example : KBES-38VBTRA) to email@example.com for assistance.
For payment via Internet Banking, Credit Card or Webcash, a payment confirmation notice via email from Webonline will be sent to you upon sucessful payment process. If you receive only payment confirmation notice from Webonline but no Boarding Code is issued to you, kindly forward the said email notice to firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.